Technology, IT, Charity
Technology, IT, Charity
Please provide the name of your company/organisation and details of what you/they do
My main business is developing a range of software products, ideal for working from home (including planning and membership) - and I'm also the author of 6 books - sold throughout the UK (and the rest of the world).
In Aberdeen, I'm probably best known for my book group!
Books & Networking
Meet other business owners, network and discuss the books you are currently reading.
Unlike a traditional book club (where everyone reads the same book), we discuss what everyone is currently reading, goals, and getting ideas from each other for books to read.
Regular meetings, a free Facebook group, and help writing your own book.
Let me know if you are interested in coming along to a future meeting - or check out the website at: www.booksandnetworking.co.uk
Looking for help writing and releasing your book?
A number of people have recently mentioned wanting to discuss their book ideas with me, so I've recently added a new page to my website, with a range of writing help and support available.
This includes my book on writing and self publishing your own book, a new one-to-one "power hour" style meeting, and a writing group I'll be putting together later in 2022.
Contact me if you'd like help bringing your book idea to life, and visit: booksandnetworking.co.uk/writing
Baking at home during the lockdown? Inspired by Bake Off?
Keep all your recipes and notes in one place - PittRecipes is available for FREE (you don't even need to register or provide an e-mail address) at: https://www.libraryplayer.co.uk/2021/07/PittRecipes.html
While creating PittRecipes, I also wrote a book on creating new digital products (from planning to release) - available on Amazon at: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08C8R9R9W
I create a range of software products...
Looking for help with...
- Getting up and running for working from home?
- Planning your goals, work and projects for 2022?
- Managing members for your club, charity or voluntary organisation?
- Audio/broadcasting solutions?
- Making Windows 10/11 less of a hassle to use?
- We develop a range of software products! Try for FREE at: www.libraryplayer.co.uk
Author of 6 books!
Ideal for beginners - get started with...
All 6 of my books are available to order from my Amazon author page: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Simon-Pittman/e/B07D7WPTH5
Happy to consider freelance opportunities and collaborations, including: web design/development, documentation, IT/technical and audio editing.
What would you like to achieve from your ABN Community membership?
I am interested in networking and helping other businesses, freelancers and charities within and beyond Aberdeen.
What makes you/your business/organisation different?
- We don't just sell you the product and then forget about you.
- you will receive product support and help direct from the developer.
- Work with you to ensure you have the best solutions - even if that means recommending a competitors product.
- Focus on stability and reliability, rather then unnecessary features.
- Listening and where possible make use of customer feedback.
- Friendly and reliable service.
Share some life or business wisdom!
- Be honest and be yourself!
- Provide excellent customer service and support before, during and after a sale.
- Stick to the vision for your product.
- Ignore the armchair experts (e.g. well-meaning friends and family offering their business "advice")!
Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook (Business) & Instagram Contact Details?
(happy to accept LinkedIn requests from fellow ABN members - include a note when connecting so I know who you are!)
How did you find out about ABNCommunity? (If recommended by an individual, please list their name)
Please, subscribe to get an access.